In 2010, brothers Kirk and Tim Harrison came together to make some extra cash. After doing some odd jobs with cleaning out storage units, backyards and scrapping metal, Kirk came up with the idea of making a removal business. He convinced his brother Tim to join; thus Harrison Removal was born. Since 2011, Harrison Removal has slowly built its client base and work cleaned out storage units, offices, large and small estates. The Harrison brothers have accumulated a wide range of customers from businesses to home owners with a high customer satisfaction rating.
- Estate Clean Outs - complete removal of all items inside and outside large to small residential estates
- Demolition Services - complete demolition, removal of all rubbish and sweep clean when complete
- Junk/Debris Removal - removal of all debris or junk in cellar, attic, and/or backyard
- Foreclosure Clean Outs - Removal of left over items from a foreclosed estate
- Office, Garage and Storage Clean Outs - Complete removal or all items in a large office area, garage or storage unit
- Cleaning - We sweep, mop, and/or vacuum the residence after the clean out is complete
- Donations - Furniture, books, and clothing will be donated to Goodwill or donation center of the customer’s choice